A durable and attractive asphalt roof
CedarTwin® Ultra Asphalt Shingles
Rubberized laminated fibreglass asphalt shingles offer a durable and attractive roofing system that is extremely robust.
In addition to a designer roofing system, our CedarTwin® Ultra offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- An extra-thick SBS-rubberized asphalt composition that provides extreme flexibility and durability to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Exclusive polyester and fibreglass mat for additional strength.
- SBS modified adhesive is used to laminate the shingle providing more elasticity while ensuring superior structural integrity.
- Exclusive 3M Scotchgard, algae-resistant, copper granules that offer UV protection and a full, 20-year warranty against algae growth.
- Enhanced wind speed uplift warranty of 180 km/h means they stand up to hurricane style high winds.
- Class A fire rating
- Class 4 impact resistance, which is the highest in the industry.
There are many types of asphalt shingles. The ease of shingle installation, low maintenance and cost make it a popular choice. Asphalt roof shingles, unlike other roofing materials, are safe to walk on in all weather conditions which is beneficial during installation, cleanings and repairs throughout the year.
CedarTwin® is manufactured by a leading manufacturer especially for Penfolds Roofing & Solar and conforms to specifications designed by Penfolds specifically for our local West Coast weather conditions.
Get inspired and take a look at some of our recent residential roofing projects below.