There are many reasons why people today consider rooftop solar panels; the most common are economic and environmental benefits, some of which include:
- Reducing (or eliminating) hydro bills in the first month of installation. The amount depends on the size of the solar system and your electricity usage.
- Increased home values; multiple studies have found that homes equipped with solar energy systems have higher property values and sell more quickly than non-solar homes.
- Low maintenance costs as there are no moving parts or batteries required.
- Solar panels allow you to fix your electricity rate and protect against unpredictable increases in electricity costs. They are incredibly efficient.
- Environmentally friendly and reduced carbon footprint. Each kilowatt-hour (kWh) of solar-generated will substantially reduce greenhouse gas emissions like CO2.
- Solar is a renewable, free source of energy that is sustainable and totally inexhaustible, unlike fossil fuels that are finite.
- Sustainable development – they have zero emissions; they do not pollute or harm our air, soil, water or environment. They offer a great step toward combatting climate change.
Whether your motivation for going solar is economic or environmental, harnessing the power of the sun is the cleanest, safest and most renewable choice.
Let us help you make the switch, contact us for a FREE, no-obligation solar assessment of your home: Click Here